Facts From a Neighbouring Reality
- Rugby was originally a Celtic method of adjudicating who fathered a newborn child.
- A spinster in Hamburg, Germany, claims that since they turned on the Large Hadron Collider bits of her dinner disappear in the microwave.
- Budget airlines are responsible for about 62% of the world’s misery.
- It is statistically impossible for there to be, or for there ever to have been, exactly 9 million
bicycles in Beijing.
- When placed on a flat surface, human eyeballs with irises of different colours repel each
other like magnets.
- The bucket was initially marketed as a portable hole.
- The restrictive nature of a centipede’s neck prevents it from knowing that it has more than 4 legs.
- At peak acceleration, the g-forces are so great in a Grumman F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that
some navigators experience the short-term memory of the pilot sat in front of them.
- Every time you wake up during the REM stage of sleep your personality worsens slightly.